Hailey

Friday, October 8, 2010

UPDATE 10/8/10 TRANSFER DAY!

Last night with a very nervous stomach I prayed and prayed that there would be some good news today. We learned that they thawed the 16 frozen embryos this week and that 10 made it to thaw but only 9 of those were up for being sent to testing. So this morning we headed to the drs for transfer after hearing we had 2 matches!! When we got to the office (bare with me I've still got some valium in me so I'm alittle off) :) we found out the 2 we had to transfer were, 1 grade A 8 cell embryo and 1 grade B 6 cell embryo. I am still fuzzy on this part but I believe one was a morula and one was a blast....I'll have to check with Maria later.

So now we need these embies to STICK!!!!! So prayers, sticky vibes whatever you got well appreciate it!!! Beta is scheduled for 10/18. Hopefully we'll have some great news for the Kent family!!!!

But for now I'm resting comfortably with lots of shows to watch, sleep to be had and texts to respond to :) Big thank you to my brother for helping with school pick up today! And my hubby and kids for putting up with me and being awesome letting me rest and waiting on me hand and foot. My friends/family for all the thoughts/prayers and offers of help!! And especially Maria and the Kent family... for letting me be a part of this and letting me try to help you! I hope I have some great news for you soon!!! xoxoxo

I may have to come back to add more info as I remember...when I'm not so fuzzy :)

3 comments:

  1. You are one amazing woman Lil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME NEWS! I am so excited! Come on beta day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Wednesday to get here already! I'm hoping and praying for you, Maria and Hailey. Stick embies stick, Hailey needs you :-) You are the most amazing woman Lil. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete