Hailey

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Update 9/30/10

Well I figured its been a while I should probably get on here and post an update. Its been a crazy month that just flew by and I've been dealing with my sick kids so its been hard for me to get much done lately.

It was nice the month flew by so quickly because now we are only ONE week away from our next scheduled transfer. YAY!! I have been doing my Delestrogen Shots for 2 weeks now. And will be starting the other big shot, which is the progesterone, this weekend. I'm feeling really good, no bruises or lumps from the shots yet :) I also had my usual weekly drs appt today for my blood draw and lining check. Everything looked great!!

I pray daily that we will get some good news next friday. There are 15 frozen embryos and the Drs will be taking them out to thaw this next week. And hopefully we have a few matches for Hailey.

So thats basically all thats going on right now. Which is why I haven't updated in awhile. :) But I wanted to come on and send a BIG thank you for the donations we've received since our last update. I will list them below :) Thank you so much again for everything you all do for us. You are all amazing!! :)

Previous blog entries donations total $575.51

LL (Scentsy Fundraiser) $51.17
LE $100
CC (Fundraiser) $134 (4.19)

So the current total of donations is $856.49

YAY!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read about Hailey, pray for her and her family and to help with this amazing cause.

I will for sure be updating in the next week as we find out more about the embryos. I hope we are able to bring you all great news!

~Lilianne

No comments:

Post a Comment