Hailey

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Its only been 2 days... But here I am :) Last day of bedrest. I've caught up on lots of shows. Taken more naps in a day than I have I think in my life and had lots of yummy food thanks to all the great people who bought/brought us meals!! My belly is full of lots of good food and hopefully a nice growing little bean or two. I'm starting to overanalyze all my symptoms if and what they are and what they mean. So I'm glad there is stuff to be done in the next few days to pass the time. I hope that this week brings great news for the Kent Family!! We have 8 more days til our Beta test so please pray for the Kent family and the little embryos in my belly. I hope they are resting comfortably in there.

So I guess this is just a rambling post...just passing the time...

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers....Please keep em coming!!

~Lilianne


1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is WONDERFUL news! We'll pray harder than we ever have for a positive outcome! FSAC rocks!

    Loads of love to all of you!

    The Kliesch's

    ReplyDelete