Hailey

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update for today!

Hi all, hope everyone's week is going well. Just wanted to update on our appt today and also on the latest donations.

Everything was well today and is moving along very nicely as to be expected. I am starting on Delestrogen tomorrow. Maria will be beginning her meds Monday to prepare for her Egg Retrieval. So everything is right on track and so far our dates for transfer are still around the 23-25th of August. Which is just right around the corner. Very exciting! We will be back at the Drs next week to see how things are moving along.

Just wanted to take a minute or ten LOL to thank you again for all the thoughts and prayers and of course the generous donations. Thank you to those who are taking their own time to make siggys on SMO so people will donate. You all take the time to think, pray and donate to Help Hailey, some of you know her, some of you don't. But the fact that you do so either way is just amazing! You are all amazing!! I have had the awesome pleasure of meeting and spending time with the entire Kent family on multiple occasions since we are blessed to live so close and we enjoy their company everytime we get together. I feel so blessed to have met them and our kids absolutely adore them too. So thank you even if you have never met Hailey for offering those thoughts, prayers and/or donations. I'm sure there will never be words to express how much all of that means to their family.

Also a huge thank you to all those that have been here helping and supporting us. We are so greatful to the Drs and staff at Fertility and Surgical Associates, Jamie & Dana at Surrogacy Options for doing our matching, screenings, etc and answering all my questions :) And Hilary Neiman and Theresa Erickson for doing the contracts representing The Kents and I. And thank you to my friend Kira, without you I never would have known the Kents and their story in the first place. Thank you for putting me in contact with Maria, answering my silly questions, and for being such a good friend. And a big thank you to my awesome family and friends for being so supportive and offering your help from babysitting or fundraising. And my hubby and kids for putting up with me thru the hormones and the shots. I love you guys! And to Maria and Rick thank you for giving me the opportunity to try and help you and for being so strong. I don't know the feelings of your pain nor your struggles from personal experience and I can't even imagine. But I do know you are amazing people with amazing strengths inside and an amazing love for your beautiful daughter!

Ok I have to quit now because these hormones make me emotional. So back to the donations :)

Balance from the last update was $ 105

Homemade Gourmet sales so far $18
JC-$45
KF-$5(0.45)
SD-$2
LC-$10
SS-$1
BT-$5(0.45)

Which brings the current total to $190.10

I'll leave you with this beautiful picture of Hailey courtesy of Toki Lee Photography. Just in case you didn't know Hailey won a cutest kid contest and this is one of the pictures from their session. She's such a doll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment