Hailey

Friday, August 20, 2010

Update 8/20/10

Sorry its been a little while since I updated last. We've been waiting for some good news to update you all with :)

So since our last update things have been going really well! Maria responded well to the meds and had her Egg Retrieval early this morning. They were able to retrieve 32 eggs! And the dr said 25 of those are mature and he is happy! So awesome news there! Maria is resting now recovering from her busy morning. We should hear tomorrow how many fertilized and then off they go to be tested for Hailey's match along with the frozen ones that Maria already has. So everything is looking great. Transfer is going to be Wednesday the 25th which is just 5 short days away! I am continuing on my delestrogen and just started my progesterone. So when the transfer time comes my body will be nice and ready for those beautiful embryos. (BIG thanks to my hubby for doing those injections for me xoxo)

We have just a few donations to add to the list and a correction to one. There was a .45 fee from Paypal that I forgot to list in one of the previous postings so I will repost the entire donation list and correct amount and give the current total. If you have donated and you don't see you initials on her then I did not receive your donation. You might want to check your paypal account and make sure it cleared to the right email address because I know there were some that were being sent to the wrong email address. Thank you again for your donations! Hopefully we can find some ways to bring in some more donations to help the Kents!!

TB-$4
SC-$2
MS-$5
CH-$15
SG-$5
KM-$5 (.45)
IZ-$10
AC-$2
JB-$5
LE-$50
CT-$2
JC-$45
Homemade Gourmet sales so far-$18
KF-$5 (.45)
SD-$2
LC-$10
SS-$1
BT-$5 (.45)
NS-$5 (.45)
SM-$2
SE-$5 (.45)

That brings the total of donations, minus the Paypal fees shown, to $200.75

My friend Lupe extended the Scentsy fundraiser from July as well!

https://wickless-rocks.scentsy.us/Home

And on the left side you will see "My Open Parties" You need to Click on the "buy from party" next to the "Help Hailey Kent Fundraiser" so that the proceeds on anything you purchase will go to Haileys Fund. Big Thank you Lupe for extending that!!

If anyone else has a fundraiser going on for Hailey please let me know so I can add it to the blog!

Thank you again for all your support!! I will try to update as we get news in the next 5 days and hopefully we will be sharing some great news with you very soon! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment