Hailey

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last day of July :)

Hi all, Just wanted to update a few links etc. I found out last night my lovely friend Lupe is willing to extend her Scentsy fundraiser so all you have to do if you are interested is go to her website

https://wickless-rocks.scentsy.us/Home

And on the left side you will see "My Open Parties" You need to Click on the "buy from party" next to the "Help Hailey Kent Fundraiser" so that the proceeds on anything you purchase will go to Haileys Fund. Big Thank you Lupe for extending that!!

Also another awesome woman is offering to donate the profits from the sales on her website which is for Homemade Gourmet. Lots of yummy items on there. You can see her website here sorry the information was incorrect on the previous posting. But this one is the correct one :)

www.homemadegourmet.com/jclemens

Big Thank you Jodi for doing that!!

There may also be some other fundraisers going on this month. I am waiting to hear on those and I will update as soon as I hear. There have also been other fundraisers in the last month or so, I will update the amounts that have been raised by those when I hear from them. Thank you so much to all who have/are/will be supporting us again whether its with thoughts, prayers or some form of donation we appreciate everything!!

So far this is how the Paypal looks....

Donations will only include initials, amounts and if Paypal fees were removed so we can show the total that we have so far. Hope I got the initials right, on some of them the spouse is on the paypal so I had to try and figure out who it was LOL :)

TB-$4
SC-$2
MS-$5
CH-$15
SG-$5
KM-$5
IZ-$10
AC-$2
JB-$5
LE-$50
CT-$2
TOTAL: $105

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment