Hailey

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Go to Disneyworld & Benefit Hailey!!!

Some amazing people have had this offer available and I wanted to post it here so we can hopefully generate some bookings which means donations for Haileys fund!!!

They have a 3 bedroom 3 bath home with a pool just 2.7 miles from Disney World that they rent out regularly. They are offering a portion of the proceeds to go to Hailey...Here is the information....Please keep in mind this is for Florida's Disney not California :)

"For anyone interested in a Disney vacation, if you rent our home, you will get a nightly rate of $85 a night ($95 during very peak seasons, like Easter) and 20% of the proceeds will go directly to Hailey Kent. You can email me directly at info@mickeysmagicalmanor.com if you have any questions. Please feel free to post this offer on FB, and pass it along to your friends & family. I will extend this offer to anyone who tells me they are booking for Hailey. Visit www.mickeysmagicalmanor.com for pictures & more details of the home!

Also, we have a home in Sarasota, FL that we rent out (by the month). It's booked for next February-April, but if you guys have parents/inlaws who go South for the Winter, it is available October through the end of January. I would gladly give the Kent's 20% of that booking as well! You can email me at the same email address if you are interested." You can view the house here


A BIG Thank you for this amazing offer!! I know that there are people who have taken advantage of booking this home and we thank you for helping Hailey!! You can become a fan of Mickey's Magical Manor on Facebook here


I also wanted to take a few to thank some people I haven't thanked on here yet and I'm very sorry I haven't. For those who have sent us "packages" we are so greatful for your help! And I'd like to say a big thank you to the lovely woman from our surrogate message board who generously sent me 2 boxes of maternity clothes (super cute too). We are so very thankful for each and every person how ever you can help, big or small.

Since my last update we have one more donation to add to the list. THANK YOU!!

Last entry total $430.16

KC-$150 (4.65)

Current donations total $575.51

I hope you all got a chance to see the video I posted on the previous update. Hope to update soon with more good news!

~Lilianne

No comments:

Post a Comment